在GoWabi网上预订 - Sityodtong New Gen MTM Academy
Bringing professional boxing Of Sityodtong Camp. Which is a professional boxing and famous camp. They have branches in many countries. Joined with the MTM Academy, This is a Thai boxing exercise for the new generation.And in order to develop Thai boxing to be more widely known as well.
There are 2 sessions in the morning, 9:00 am, 10:00 am (1 hour of study time).
4 evening sessions, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm (1 hour of study time)
Note: In the event that the customer cannot Can arrive at the specified time slot, can call to reserve the session at least 2 hours in advance
Benefits of exercise (Thai Boxing)
- Gain martial arts skills Can be used for self-defense in daily life
- Helps the heart muscles become stronger
- Fun, challenging, not boring
- Exercise with Muay Thai Able to burn well in all proportions Whether it's the arms, legs, abdomen
- Exercise with Muay Thai Is a better way to lose weight than other sports
- Helps the body's metabolism. Reducing the amount of calories in the body.
Steps to prepare before exercise (Thai Boxing)
- 1 hour before exercise is a small meal that contains carbohydrate protein.
- Drink water before 30 minutes or mineral type. Should drink well Not too much Helps reduce cramping
- sport wear Recommend clothes that are light and comfortable Can move smoothly Should have the ability to sweat, do not save water And good ventilation This will help ventilate the heat faster. Not saving water will help us to be more agile. Women recommend leggings, t-shirts, sports bras.
- Stretching the muscles to stimulate them while being active during exercise. Can help prevent injuries Stretching makes the muscles tight and flexible. Works better than stiff muscles Because the muscles that bind hard can make us move limited And has a high chance of tearing
Steps to prepare after exercise (Thai Boxing)
- Gradually reduce the level of exercise to be lighter (Cool down).
- Sip water often. Don't let your body become dehydrated.
- Stretching, relaxing muscles Helps to relax like the tension of the muscles after exercise
- Shower, wash your hair, wash off bacteria
Things to add / recommend
- Drinking water / mineral drink
- Wool fabric for sweat
- When choosing a quilt, you shouldn't wear a quilt that is too small or too loose. You should choose a good size (you can ask for advice from your trainer).
- Strengthen muscles with protein.
- Eat carbohydrates to repair the muscles that are used